Waves, ringlet, afro: you can choose any kind of curls… unless they’re perfect curls!
HERE ARE 10 BEAUTY SECRETS FOR CURLY HAIR:
- Brush your hair in the shower. And only with a TANGLE TEEZER BRUSH. Once you try it, you can not live without it: brush tangled hair gently, without breaking the hair.
- Avoid the classic hair masks, because they weight the hair down. Instead, you should use SPECIFIC PRODUCTS FOR CURLY HAIR. The best ones: Shu Uemura; TIGI Catwalk; Bumble and Bumble.
- A MICROFIBER TOWEL is equally essential: use it instead of the classic terry cloth towel and defeat the frizzy effect. Just dab gently without “pulling” your hair too much.
- Necessary condition for perfect curls is a good HAIRCUT: a good hairdresser knows the perfect length ideal for every type of curl. My hairstylist is Roberto Farruggia: a magician!
- Invest in a good DIFFUSER. Those professional can make a big difference. They’re not too expensive and are universal, and they’re easy to take on trips or to the gym.
- An important tip: use A LITTLE AMOUNT OF HAIR FOAM. Exceeding of dosage is useless: the only result is an ugly rigid and plasticky effect of the curl.
- Dry your hair UPSIDE DOWN from your roots to create more volume and definition. Use duck bill clips to avoid that your hair flattens on the head..
- How frustrating is it to go to sleep with perfect curls and wake up with frizzy hair: it’s a feeling that you know too well, isn’t it ? Here is the solution: sleep on a SILK PILLOWCASE. They do miracles for your curls!
- For curls that hold strong, control the small daily actions: try NOT TO TOUCH THEM ALL THE TIME, and above all, remember NOT TO TIE THEM UP. Just use small bobby pins.
- Speaking of good (and bad) habits, STRAIGHTEN CURLS AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE! Of course, sometimes you want to change your look and the temptation of straight hair is strong, but do it only for few occasions…
HERE IS A PICTURE WITH MY SISTER, WHO FOLLOWS THESE TEN BEAUTY SECRETS FOR HAIR. WHAT DO YOU THINK? AREN’T PERFECT CURLS?
Here some curly celebrities:
AND YOU, WHICH ONE DO YOU PREFER?