It’s wedding season and it’s time for beauty choices.
Today we will see how to choose between the different wedding hairstyles.
- they make the look more elegant
- they’re better for evening ceremonie and, in general, for those who are more formal
- they have a more sober and clean style
- they enhance neckline
- they are perfect for more elaborated dresses
- they are good for any veils
- bun first, bridal hairstyles with updo hair are an evergreen
- they require a very harmonious face: updo hair are not for everyone
- I don’t recommend it to mature brides because they make appear older
HALF UPDOS HAIRSTYLES
- they’re a good compromise between updos and hair completly down
- they have a less formal style, but they’re good in the morning and evening too
- if you have long hair, it gives you a more romantic look
- you can wear almost every veil
- they are easily expressed in various styles, from the most classic to the boho chic
- they need perfect full-bodied hair
- they don’t look good on any types of dress: they can make the dress looking heavier
- they are perfect for morning and less formal ceremonies
- they have a more fresh look and they are perfect for bucolic settings
- it’s a increasingly popular trend, especially in key boho chic
- they are very feminine and romantic
- they are better especially on younger brides
- they do not adapt easily to all styles of wedding dress
- for the evening they are good only if braids are rigid and clean
- they need full-bodied hair, otherwise they look empty
If you are interested in more bridal hairstyles (and not only) check out my wall Beautiful Hairstyles on Pinterest.
To learn all secrets of the Image Consultation, don’t miss my course of Bridal Styling.